(Natural News) It may prove beneficial to equip yourself with sufficient survival knowledge at the event of a complete societal collapse. An article published in AskaPrepper.com listed five important pointers that people need to do when the rule of law is no longer adhered to.
- Blend in – According to the article, trying to blend in would be the first important thing to do when modern society collapses. Doing so will attract less attention, which in turn will prevent attacks. The article noted that homes showing signs of having a conservative family were more likely to be targeted by leftist mobs.
- Stay indoors – The best way to avoid confrontations is to stay indoors at all times, the article stated. According to the article, this is when being a prepper pays off as commodities such as food supplies and other resources have been stowed away in advance and should be readily available during societal crisis. The same should go for other essential resources such as medical supplies and firearm ammunition. The article also suggested that people start storing home essentials as panic buying during a collapse may lead to further chaos due to rising temper and pressure.
- Think of self-defense – The article argued that people have to defend themselves in the event of widespread riot and break-ins. According to the article, the best way to defend your household is to plan things out. A safe room would be the most ideal option to defend your family against mobs. The article suggested using a room with solid walls and a single entry. A room at the end of a corridor would be ideal as you can anticipate all approaching attacks. The article also suggested using a room with a single entry, and a secret exit that would provide the family a quick escape if a mob sets the house on fire.
- Carry a firearm – Carrying a gun may prove important in the event of a collapse. According to the article, people should carry a gun wherever and whenever possible, as mobs rarely give people the chance to retrieve their firearms. However, the article cautioned that people should discreetly carry their firearms; brandishing a gun in public could easily make you a target. The article suggested keeping a concealed handgun, and a long gun that is hidden but easily accessible in the car.
- Follow the rules – The article recommended that people should still live within the bounds of laws much as possible. According to the article, this should make recovery a lot easier when order is finally restored.
If you haven’t heard of Claude Davis yet do yourself a huge favor and WATCH THIS VIDEO. He’s going to be the talk of 2017.
One of the smartest guys I ever had the pleasure of meeting, Claude set-up a UNIQUE SYSTEM that changed his life forever.
I already tried it myself and let me tell… you I was completely blown away… His surprising tactics could make your life easier and give you the peace of mind you deserve.
Don’t just take my word for it… WATCH HIS SHORT VIDEO and decide for yourself.
Crime is on the rise: It would do well to be prepared
With global crime rates showing a steady increase, it is no secret that the modern society is already on the verge of collapse. In fact, data from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)’s Crime in the United States, 2015 report showed that the number of violent crimes in the U.S. grew by nearly four percent compared with 2014. According to the report, there were nearly 1.2 million violent crimes committed across the country in 2015 alone.
The FBI report also noted that the estimated number of murders in the country was more than 15,000, while the estimated number of rapes reached nearly 91,000. The U.S. also reported 327,374 robberies in the same year. These robberies were accounted for about $390 million in losses. According to the report, firearms were associated with 71.5 percent of the country’s murders, 40.8 percent of robberies, and 24.2 percent of aggravated assaults. In addition, property crimes were tied to estimated losses of $14.3 billion. The report also revealed that reported stolen property had a total value amounting to nearly $12.5 billion.
While no one could predict what tomorrow could bring, it is best to stay alert and prepared for everything that might happen. During a civilization collapse when everyone’s main mission is to survive, it is best that you learn of these actions to take in times of emergencies. Perhaps, it is more likely that you stay alive if you prepared than to be caught in the situation unprepared.
When preparing for the civilization collapse, you should also start within yourself. Train your brain on how to deal with such situations so that it would know exactly what to do when you’re in front of the enemy (catastrophes, social unrests, riots, and all things that come with civilization collapse).
Quick life hacks: There’s a new way to bring nearly any type of old battery back to life…brand new. This method works with nearly every type of battery out there …and it’s simple and quick.
In case you’re wondering, you’ll be able to bring car, phone, and laptop batteries back to life with this. It even works with solar/off-grid, marine, golf cart, and forklift batteries. Plus, many more! >> Click here to learn how to bring your dead batteries back to life again <<
With this recondition battery secret, you won’t have to buy new expensive batteries anymore. You can just recondition your old, used batteries and save a lot of money! And this new video presentation shows you how:
by: Earl Garcia, www.naturalnews.com
Other Survival Solutions:
Lost Ways (Special Discount) (Learn the special recipe for a SUPER FOOD that will last for years without any special storing conditions!)
Surviving the Final Bubble – Free Shipping (Limited Time Special) (A blueprint to surviving and thriving during the coming Big Bank Derivatives collapse. )
Survive The End Days (The final prophecy for America is about to unfold… )
Alive After The Fall (According to 4 major biblical prophets something truly terrifying is coming our way, and it will hit homeland before the 1st of January 2017...)
World War: Water (The only proven-to-work guide on how to survive America's tough 100-years long drought)